Thursday, February 17, 2011

Threat

I love being a teacher. I have loved being a part of helping children become adults. 
I worked very hard and sacrificed a lot to become a teacher.
I have three degrees, two of them master's degrees, and all of those hours of class work make me the teacher I am.
Why do some people think that because they once went to school they know best how to run one? And why do some people think that running a school is simple? Or running a classroom? Or teaching children?
 
Teachers are not overpaid.
I love being a teacher.


1 comment:

  1. You are so right. And it's worse for young people going into Educ. My niece is so far in debt from her student loans that she can't afford rent, and she's supposed to get here ME to continue teaching. If the State of Ohio is going to demand MEs, they will have to pay for them. LET TEACHERS TEACH!

    ReplyDelete