Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Projects coming along!

I have collected the fabrics for my 3x6 Bee blocks. I am the bee caretaker and would really like to get my blocks out soon.
Here is the fabrics for the six blocks. 
And here is fabric that I am thinking about for something. These colors remind me of an old theater. I just love the warmth.
 And finally here is the fabric that my daughters made for me for Christmas at Spoonflower. 
The top was designed by the youngest from one of her graphic design projects at school, the next is my oldest daughter's tattoo, the third down is from a painting I did and made into a repeat by my youngest and the last is from my middle daughter, a decidely engineer-ish approach.
I love them all and cannot wait to use them in something!



No comments:

Post a Comment