Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Blocks

This is my block for Bee Scrappy using this tutorial. I actually took out the last horizontal seam after I took this picture... I wanted it really perfect.
Quilting is one of those things that seems to get sandwiched in between the more pressing parts of life. So some of my virtual quilting bees end up with months off when the Bee Mamas lives get complicated. And that is fine. It gives me time for more of my own ideas. I am excited about my upcoming months for Bee There or Bee Squares and Sew Bee Wonky. I have plans... 
The blocks below are for Bee There or Bee Squares for November using very simple instructions provided by the Bee Mama. They should make a very cute quilt. They are small and really fast to make.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment